Monday 27 February 2012

how well do you follow instructions.

Quiche

I made a quiche for my family. I chose to make this because I had never made it before. I also made it because it was something easy for me to make for the first time. I got the instructions on how to make it from my aunty, who had got it from her sister in the holidays. 

Recipe:

10 eggs                                         4 streaks of bacon
1/2 cup of self raising flour          
1/2 cup of cream                           and any vegetables of your choice 
1/2 cup of milk

Crack 10 eggs into a large bowl, use a whisk to mix all of the eggs together. Then add flour, mix it in and then add the cream and milk. Get 4 streaks of bacon and cut off the bacon rind. Then finely slice the bacon into square pieces, then add. Choose any vegetables of your choice and chop finely then also add to the mix. Mix everything together for a couple of minutes then pour into an oven dish, (Preheat oven at 180 degrees Celsius). Put oven dish into the oven for 180degrees for 45 minutes.

I found everything with the help of my aunty. I found the instructions pretty easy because I had my aunty telling me what to do and giving me tips on how to chop the vegetables and how to accurately measure the 1/2 a cups. But overall it came out the way it was supposed to and the way I had hoped for it to come out. My aunty said it was one of the best quiche's she had tasted, and so I was quite proud of that.

Sorry I didn't take a photo of it Miss Kelly it got eaten so quickly I couldn't even grab the camera in time.


2 comments:

  1. That's cool that you didn't get a photo because it got eaten! Great feedback from your Aunty :)
    Your family will want you to do this type of homework task more often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need you wordle home learning and either your review or kony piece put up please.

    ReplyDelete